A 34-year-old Huntsville man was taken to the hospital early Saturday morning after Huntsville police said he was shot in the leg.
It happened around 4:40 a.m. in the 2100 block of Rosewood Circle, which is just north of Oakwood Avenue.
Officers said after a man heard gunshots outside of his home, he went outside to see what was happening. That's when investigators said he was shot in the leg.
Huntsville police said his injuries were not life-threatening. It's not known at this time who shot the victim. The investigation is ongoing.
- Huntsville man walks outside his home after hearing gunfire, gets shot in the leg
- Huntsville police investigating after woman shot in leg
- Woman shot in the leg speaks out
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Car crashes into ditch near homes after driver was shot in the leg
- Huntsville police: Man shot after confronting suspects
- DeKalb Co. man wants answers after his puppy was shot in the leg
- Alabama teen's birthday party ends in gunfire
- Parents concerned after Huntsville teen shot near homes
- Naked man caught walking down busy Huntsville street