The Huntsville Police Department are asking for your help locating a man they say violated a protection order.
Richard Misterka, 49, is wanted on two counts of Violation of a Family Violence Protection Order.
According to authorities, he has made multiple attempts to contact a domestic violence victim.
The protection order was issued by Judge Schuyler back in 2016.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Huntsville Police Department.
- Man violates protection order
- I-Team: State trooper arrested for violating protection from abuse order, Florence Police say
- Decatur man charged with state ethics violations
- President Trump issues first veto to protect border order
- Protection order issued against man accused of having gun in Limestone church
- Man fought shooter to protect wife
- Does Facebook's facial recognition violate privacy laws?
- Metal detectors might protect students
- I-Team: man violates probation; girlfriend believes probation office turned blind eye
- Athens police say man violated Alabama sex offender’s registration notification act