A man is in Huntsville Hospital with serious injuries after a late Tuesday afternoon crash in Huntsville.
About 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, the male driver of a 2006 silver Honda Civic was south on Wall Triana Highway attempting to turn left onto Jetplex Boulevard, said Lt. Michael Johnson, Huntsville police spokesman.
A 2011 silver Toyota Avalon was driving north in the right-hand lane, Johnson said.
Johnson said the Civic turn in front of the Avalon, causing them to collide with major damage.
The driver of the Avalon suffered minor injuries, but Johnson said the Civic’s driver had serious injuries.
Alcohol and drugs are not suspected, Johnson said, and no charges will be filed.
- Man suffers serious injuries in Huntsville crash
- Police: Victim shot in north Huntsville suffering life-threatening injuries
- Man suffers injuries from early morning house fire
- Huntsville business suffering because of Church Street road closure
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- Meridianville man dies in Huntsville crash
- Huntsville man dies in early Thursday crash
- Huntsville man killed in Tuesday morning crash
- Huntsville man killed in Marshall County crash
- Huntsville man killed in motorcycle crash