Investigators with the Madison County Sheriff's Office are investigating after a stabbing left a man injured in Meridianville last night. Lieutenant Donny Shaw told us several people were watching sports at a Mount Lebanon location when an altercation broke out. One man suffered three stab wounds to the stomach. The man was able to walk to the ambulance and was transported with non-life threatening injuries.
Shaw said the man and witnesses were all uncooperative and did not provide information to investigators. There are no other details at this time.
- Man stabbed during argument in Meridianville
- Meridianville man killed in crash near Montgomery
- Meridianville man dies in Huntsville crash
- Jeep overturns on Meridianville road
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- New principal named for Meridianville Middle School
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Meridianville home floods after drain overflows
- Company closing MedFlight Huntsville base in Meridianville