Lauderdale County investigators say they received a call around 5 a.m. Sunday morning from neighbors saying their other neighbor was on their front porch bleeding.
The victim, Brian Barker, was stabbed multiple times in the head, abdomen and back at his home on County Road 112. He is at ECM Hospital and has identified at least two possible suspects, who he says took his car.
Investigators later found what they believe is the suspects' getaway car dumped at the intersection of County Road 200 and County Road 15.
Officials are looking for a 2003 white GMC Yukon XL Denali, which is Barker's stolen car. Law enforcement is looking to question Andrew Major Singleton and Aldani Faith Byrd about the incident.
- Man stabbed at home in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sexual abuse
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sodomy
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County inmate found dead
- Man found stabbed to death in his Colbert County home
- Man escapes from Lauderdale County jail back in custody
- Lauderdale County shooting sends one man to the hospital