A man was killed in a two-vehicle crash Monday evening in Cullman County.
Alabama State Troopers say a Blountsville man, 46-year-old Stacy Darnall, was killed at 7:55 p.m. when the Dodge Caravan he was driving collided head-on with a Dodge Ram pickup driven by Jason Stanton, 31, of Blountsville. They say the crash happened on U.S. 231, two miles south of Arab.
Darnall died at the scene. Troopers say Stanton was injured and taken to a local hospital.
Troopers are still investigating the crash.
- Man killed in two-vehicle crash on U.S. 231 in Cullman County
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Hartselle man killed in Cullman area crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- Cullman County woman killed in two-vehicle crash on U.S. 278
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash