A man accused of killing two people at a home in Toney two years ago has now been indicted on two capital murder charges.
Jason Alexander Loveday, 34, was indicted by a Madison County grand jury earlier this month.
Loveday is accused of killing Christopher Reyer, 31, and Sharon Morell, 50, at a home on Gatlin Road in Toney in June 2016.
Authorities said Loveday beat Reyer with a pipe and cut both of the victims' throats.
He was caught after trying to wash blood off of his hands in a nearby creek, authorities said.
Loveday could face the death penalty if convicted.
A trial date has not been set.
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Two charged with murder of Toney teenager
- Huntsville man indicted for capital murder in girlfriend's 2016 stabbing death
- Fifth man charged in 2016 Tuscumbia murder
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Huntsville man accused of killing with a hatchet indicted on capital murder charge
- Man, teenage girlfriend indicted on capital murder charges for 2018 fatal stabbing in Huntsville
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- Man Indicted for DeKalb County Murder
- Man facing capital murder charges seeks youthful offender status