A Madison County Grand Jury has indicted Rodney Geddes on three capital murder charges.
He was arrested last June after the bodies of three women, including an ex and two teenagers, were found in a home on Knollbrook Drive. He's being held without bond.
The Madison County District Attorney said he's not yet sure if he'll seek the death penalty.
- Man indicted for Madison County triple homicide
- Madison man indicted in fentanyl-related death
- Colbert County business owner indicted for criminally negligent homicide, assault
- Family member reacts after triple homicide in Huntsville
- Close friends of triple homicide victims say their last goodbye
- I-Team: Investigators release motive in Guntersville triple homicide
- Former Madison man indicted on 16 counts of child pornography
- Former Madison County deputy indicted on rape, incest charges
- Man Indicted for DeKalb County Murder
- Madison County sheriff IDs homicide victim, says shooting ‘isolated incident’