Huntsville Police are investigating after a shooting Tuesday morning.
Investigators tell WAAY 31 a 911 came in around 4:30 AM about a shooting at the intersection of Beard Street and Tundra Avenue. When police arrived, they found a black male laying on the ground with a gunshot wound to his upper torso. We've learned he's a 46-year-old man. Police tell WAAY 31 the man is in surgery. He was taken to Huntsville Hospital in critical condition.
Police say right now they do not have any suspects.
- Man in critical condition after early morning shooting
- Huntsville man in serious condition after early morning apartment shooting
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Decatur
- Wednesday morning road conditions
- Girl in critical condition after Maryland school shooting
- One hospitalized in early morning shooting
- Man in critical condition after Decatur car crash
- Woman shot in the head during early morning Huntsville shooting
- Woman struck by lightning sent to hospital in critical condition
- Man sought after fight in Florence left victim in critical condition