A late night shooting sent a man to the hospital Sunday night and now Huntsville Police are searching for the shooter.
Around 11:17 p.m., police responded to Binford Drive, near the intersection of Seminole Drive. When they arrived, they found a man in his late teens or early 20s who had a single gunshot wound to the chest.
He was rushed to Huntsville Hospital in serious condition. Investigators told WAAY 31 that he was stable.
Police said the shooting happened outside of the apartment building and they were looking for two suspects.
One man, Kevin Latrone Fletcher, 41, was arrested and charged with first-degree robbery. He was booked into the Madison County Jail around 4 a.m.
One of the suspects was wearing a mask at the time. They said the victim was also likely robbed as well.
Prior to the shooting, around 9:40 p.m. at the same location, police were called to break up a fight. At this point in time, it has not been determined if the fight and the shooting are related.
No arrests have been made yet in this case. If you know anything about the shooting, you're asked to contact Huntsville Police.
- Man hospitalized in late night shooting
- Man hospitalized following shooting
- Man charged with late-night shooting in Huntsville
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- Decatur shooting sends man to hospital
- UPDATE: Man hospitalized in Decatur shooting
- Huntsville shooting sends man to hospital
- Late night chimney fire displaces Monrovia family
- Teenager injured in late night wreck