A Huntsville man is recovering in the hospital following an early morning shooting.
Around 12:45 a.m., Huntsville Police responded to a gas station at the corner of Blue Spring Road and Sparkman Drive.
THe shooting victim called 911 and told dispatchers police should meet him at a gas station.
When they arrived, they found a 20-year-old man with two gunshot wounds in his leg. He was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Officers were able to determine that he had driven himself to the gas station from Powell Drive which is about 2 miles away.
Police are working to answer several questions which include what led up to the shooting and where on the street it started.
The victim was released from the hospital Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting is under investigation. No arrrests have been made.
- Man hospitalized following shooting
- Man hospitalized in northwest Huntsville shooting
- Decatur shooting sends man to hospital
- UPDATE: Man hospitalized in Decatur shooting
- Huntsville shooting sends man to hospital
- Man hospitalized in late night shooting
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Man sent to hospital after New Year's Eve Shooting
- Shooting in affluent Athens community sends man to hospital
- Man sent to hospital after shooting in West Huntsville