A man was taken to the hospital Thursday morning after being hit by a vehicle on Drake Avenue.
Huntsville police said the man was crossing Drake between the Chevron and Parkway Place Mall around 7:20 a.m. when he was hit by a vehicle traveling eastbound on Drake.
The man was taken to the hospital with some broken bones but is expected to recover, police said.
Police said the driver didn't see the man crossing because of glare from the sun.
No charges are expected.
- Man hit by vehicle on Drake Avenue
- Utah trooper hit by vehicle
- Huntsville police: Car hit by train on Pratt Avenue
- Marshall County man killed after tractor trailer hit his vehicle
- Child hit by vehicle in Decatur
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in north Huntsville
- Drake and the Migos are coming to Nashville
- J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College announces new president
- Kroger closing Drake Ave store in Huntsville; 100 employees impacted
- Man dead after motorcycle crash on Castleman Avenue in Decatur