A man was taken to the hospital Thursday morning after being hit by a vehicle on Drake Avenue.
Huntsville police said the man was crossing Drake between the Chevron and Parkway Place Mall around 7:20 a.m. when he was hit by a vehicle traveling eastbound on Drake.
The man was taken to the hospital with some broken bones but is expected to recover, police said.
Police said the driver didn't see the man crossing because of glare from the sun.
No charges are expected.
- Man hit by vehicle on Drake Avenue
- Utah trooper hit by vehicle
- Child hit by vehicle in Decatur
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in north Huntsville
- Drake and the Migos are coming to Nashville
- J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College announces new president
- Bicyclist hit by vehicle in Owens Cross Roads
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- Child hit by vehicle near Limestone County Sheriff's Office
- Woman calls 911 after witnessing a man get hit by two vehicles