Jeffery McKelvey was sentenced on Tuesday to five consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole, court documents show.
A Marshall County jury found McKelvey guilty on Monday for five counts of capital murder in the shooting deaths of Denie and Pamela Tucker.
According to the indictment filed in May of 2016, McKelvey was charged with capital murder of two or more persons, two counts of committing capital murder during a robbery first-degree and two counts of committing capital murder during a burglary first-degree.
- Man gets life sentence in Marshall County murder case
- Two men sentenced to life in Lauderdale County cases
- Marshall County murderer escapes from custody
- Marshall County man charged with attempted murder in sickle attack
- Dozens of Marshall County drug cases dismissed
- 3rd man charged in Marshall County bestiality case
- Man re-sentenced to life without parole
- Cortez Mitchell sentenced to life for 2015 murders
- ‘Distraught’ Marshall County murderer Daniel Miner caught in Morgan County
- Marshall County tornado shelters