BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) - A man has been found shot to death in his car and police in Alabama are investigating.
News outlets report that Birmingham police officers were called to a shooting around 10:30 p.m. Saturday and found a man in his car who was unresponsive.
Medics forced their way into the car and determined the man had been shot in both legs. They say 43-year-old Brian Lee Hill died in the car. Investigators think someone fired into Hill's car.
No arrests have been made. Police have not determined a motive in the slaying.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man found shot to death in car in Birmingham
- Woman shot in Birmingham home
- Bystander fatally shot in crossfire in Birmingham
- 2-year-old child fatally shot in Birmingham
- Woman shot, killed inside Birmingham grocery store
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- Bullets hit Birmingham's Topgolf
- Birmingham officer shot, suspect killed in downtown shootout
- Birmingham officer killed while responding to car break-in
- $10,000 reward offered in armored car holdup in Birmingham