Madison County authorities said they arrested a man Wednesday morning after finding marijuana and three guns in a Huntsville apartment.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit served a search warrant at an apartment on Henderson Road Wednesday and said they found four ounces of marijuana and three firearms. One of the guns had been reported stolen, authorities said.
Tiquerrias Neco Varrell Stockdale, 24, was charged with first-egree marijuana possession. He was released just after 11 a.m. after posting a $5,000 bond at the Madison County Jail, online records show.
Stockdale faces federal firearm charges from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, authorities said.
Two other people are facing drug possession charges, they said. Their names were not released.
- Man facing federal charges after raid turns up stolen gun
- Albertville man faces federal heroin and gun charges
- New Hope man facing federal meth charges
- WAAY 31 I-TEAM: Man charged in Billy Clardy III’s murder faced federal drug, gun charges
- Crossville man arrested on drug charges after multi-agency raid
- Suspect in Tennessee deputy killing faces federal charges
- Step-father of Blossomwood student faces federal charges
- Lawyer: Sheriff Franklin faces no further federal charges
- Huntsville, federal authorities searching for more than 3 dozen stolen guns, suspects
- 5 arrested in Huntsville raid; drugs, guns, more seized