Lauderdale County authorities have arrested a man who escaped from the Lauderdale County Detention Center Monday afternoon.
Rodrecous Deshawn Rogers, 22, escaped from the detention center around 3:30 p.m., authorities said. He was arrested around 5:30 p.m. walking down a road.
Rogers slipped out of a door while being booked for a bench warrant, authorities said. He left with other people who were being released.
Officials said Rogers will likely face more charges for escaping.
- Man escapes from Lauderdale County jail back in custody
- Escaped Lauderdale County convict recaptured in Kentucky
- Escaped Lauderdale County inmate located in Tuscumbia
- Three inmates are back in custody in Marshall County after jail house escape
- Escaped Shoals inmate back in jail
- Marshall County murderer escapes from custody
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Police: Escaped inmate with Lauderdale County ties 'extremely dangerous'
- UPDATE: Jackson County man who escaped from police back in custody
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail