A man was charged with murder after a shooting in January.
Travion Evans, 19, was charged with the murder of William Walker.
According to authorities, Walker was shot on Jan. 26 at an apartment complex in the Rime Village area.
Officials said, Walker was in a crowd of people in a parking lot when shots were fired. Walker later died as a result of his injuries.
Evans is being held in the Morgan County Jail.
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Man charged in triple murder brought back to Huntsville
- Man drives car into Huntsville home, could face murder charge
- Police charge man with murder in Huntsville stabbing death
- Bond denied for man charged with capital murder in Huntsville