A Lauderdale County man is facing charges in connection with a wreck that killed another man.
Ryan Tolliver Johnson, 19, of Lexington, was arrested after a grand jury indicted him for manslaughter and third-degree assault.
Johnson was drinking and driving a Polaris Ranger in September with four other people when it crashed in a field near Lauderdale County roads 86 and 97. The wreck killed Jackson Samuel Newton, 20.
Another person in the vehicle was hospitalized with broken ribs and a broken arm.
Johnson was jailed in the Lauderdale County Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
- Man charged with manslaughter for off-road DUI crash
- Woman charged with manslaughter
- Woman charged with DUI
- Driver charged with manslaughter in deadly Huntsville crash
- HPD officer charged with DUI
- Jackson County man faces manslaughter charge following deadly wreck
- Sheffield police charge man with manslaughter in 26-year-old's death
- Madison County man is in jail on a manslaughter charge
- Muscle Shoals police charge man with manslaughter in deadly July crash
- Man charged with DUI convicted twice before on same charge