LaJeromeny Brown, the man charged with capital murder for shooting a Huntsville police officer, had his 72-hour hearing with a judge Monday morning at the Madison County Jail.
The hearing was held via video conference. According to the Madison County District Court office, a date has not been set at this time for Brown's next court appearance.
Police say Brown shot and killed Huntsville STAC Agent Billy Clardy III during a drug investigation on Friday.
Brown has a lengthy rap sheet that dates back all the way to 1996. You can read what we've learned about his criminal history so far here.
- Man charged with killing Huntsville police officer meets with judge
- Judge denies motion in case of man accused of killing a Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville police identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Man accused of killing Huntsville police officer seeks bond reduction
- Man charged with killing Huntsville police officer has long criminal history
- Judge deciding who will represent suspect accused of killing Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Judge rules state can pursue death penalty for Huntsville man police say killed his daughter