Huntsville police hvae charged a man with capital murder for a shooting Thanksgiving weekend that left a man dead.
Andrae Quavion Norvel, 24, of Huntsville, is accused of shooting Mark Chandler Jr., 29, also of Huntsville, on Nov. 26.
Huntsville police said Norvel and Chandler had been in an argument prior to the shooting, which happened around 2:40 a.m. Chandler was a passenger in a vehicle on University Drive when he and the driver were both shot.
Norvel was arrested early Sunday morning. He also is charged with shooting into an occupied vehicle and second-degree assault.
- Man charged with capital murder for shooting after argument
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man charged with capital murder for Athens shooting
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Man charged with capital murder in Muscle Shoals homicide
- Decatur man charged with capital murder in double homicide
- Second man charged with Athens capital murder of Darius Allen
- Man facing capital murder charges seeks youthful offender status
- Huntsville police: Man connected to fatal apartment shooting charged with capital murder
- Man charged for shooting son after argument about NFL players 'taking a knee'