Huntsville police made an arrest early Thursday morning for a Wednesday evening shooting on Triana Boulevard.
John Raleigh Wilson, 35, was booked into the Madison County Jail around 4:30 a.m. Thursday, according to jail records.
Huntsville police said Wilson is accused of shooting Brandon Wells, 30, in a parking lot on Triana Boulevard near Johnson Road. Police believe there was an argument prior to the shooting.
Wells was treated at Huntsville Hospital for a minor injury and then was taken into custody on an outstanding out of Madison, according to jail records.
Wilson was charged with second-degree assault, shooting into an occupied dwelling and drug distribution.
- Man charged with Triana Boulevard shooting
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Two people found dead in a mobile home on Triana Boulevard
- Traffic Alert: Eastbound, westbound lanes on Bob Wallace Avenue at Triana Boulevard shutdown due to wreck
- Vehicle flips on Explorer Boulevard in Huntsville
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway