On Friday, Marshall County District Attorney filed an additional three charges of 'Capital Murder While Under Life Sentence' against Jimmy O'Neal Spencer, according to the Marshall County Jail log.
Spencer is accused of killing three people in Guntersville. Authorities say Spencer killed Marie Martin, seven-year-old Colton Lee, and Martha Reliford.
Spencer remains in the Marshall County Jail.
- Man charged with Gunterville triple murder faces additional charges
- Man charged in triple murder brought back to Huntsville
- Additional charge filed against men jailed for 13-year-old's murder
- Man facing capital murder charges seeks youthful offender status
- Man faces murder charge in ambush of South Carolina officers
- Man drives car into Huntsville home, could face murder charge
- Man charged in triple slaying accepts plea deal
- New Hope man facing federal meth charges
- Man facing three charges of possession
- I-Team: Triple murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to seven charges related to triple homicide