The man facing capital murder charges for the deaths of his ex-girlfriend and two teenage girls was brought back to Huntsville Sunday evening.
Jail records show Rodney Shawn Geddes, 43, was booked into the Madison County Jail Sunday morning. He's being held without bond.
Police said Geddes and Bynum had previously been in a relationship.
Online records do not indicate when Geddes may appear in court on the charges.
- Man charged in triple murder brought back to Huntsville
- Man brought back from New Orleans to face capital murder charge in Huntsville
- Man charged with Gunterville triple murder faces additional charges
- Suspected killer brought from Georgia to Huntsville and charged with murder
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- Investigators reveal new details from Huntsville triple murder