Police arrested a man for a stabbing that happened at a Rogersville apartment Tuesday morning.
Rogersville police said it started Phillip Tucker got into an argument with a man at Rogersville Park Apartments on County Road 91. Tucker pulled out a knife and cut the victim in the arm and leg, police said.
The victim was treated and released from Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital.
Police charged Tucker with second-degree assault. He was jailed on $2,000 bond.
- Man charged in Rogersville stabbing
- Rogersville man killed in late-night wreck
- Rogersville man dies in Friday morning crash
- Fire closes Rogersville barbecue restaurant
- UPDATE: Manager of a Rogersville restaurant charged with attempted rape
- Rape investigation in Rogersville shuts down restaurant
- Rogersville Volunteer Fire Department tackles massive fire
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Fire Marshal: Fireworks used to start Rogersville house fire; 3 charged with arson