Police have brought a man back from New Orleans to face charges for a Huntsville murder.
Charles Anthony Mosby, 28, was booked into the Madison County Jail just before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Mosby is charged with capital murder for the Jan. 28 shooting death of Raemon Ross. Ross was shot at his home on Binford Drive and told officers Mosby and another person knocked on his door with the intent of robbing him. He died a short time after talking with police.
Mosby was picked up March 6 in New Orleans and detained there until he could be extradited back to Huntsville.
He's in the Madison County Jail without bond.
- Man brought back from New Orleans to face capital murder charge in Huntsville
- Man charged in triple murder brought back to Huntsville
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man facing capital murder charges seeks youthful offender status
- Bond denied for man charged with capital murder in Huntsville
- Defense speaks out after Huntsville capital murder charges dropped
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Trial set in Huntsville capital murder case
- Man drives car into Huntsville home, could face murder charge
- Man faces capital murder in Tuscaloosa officer's death