One Place of the Shoals investigators said they arrested Corey Seahorn in Russellville with the help of US Marshalls on Wednesday.
Seahorn is charged with 61 counts of possession of child pornography and 15 counts of production of child pornography for a case out of Lauderdale County.
He is being held on $455,000 bond at the Lauderdale County Detention Center.
On Feb. 11, the victim's father came to One Place and told them he found disturbing messages between Seahorn, a family friend, and his child. Seahorn asked the child to send him nude photos, according to One Place.
They obtained search warrants for his phone and found the images/videos of the child.
Investigators are still processing Seahorn's computers so more charges could be coming.
- Lauderdale County man arrested on 76 child pornography charges
- Madison counselor arrested on child pornography charges
- Man arrested in Madison for child pornography
- Etowah County man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Lauderdale Co. investigators arrest man on child sex abuse charges
- DeKalb Co. man charged with possession of child pornography
- Decatur man arrested for producing, distributing child pornography
- Fort Payne man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Jackson County Schools substitute teacher arrested for child pornography
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape