A man was arrested after authorities found child pornography.
Randall Miller, 53, was charged with two counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
According to the Madison County Sheriff's Office and the Department of Homeland Security, they searched a residence in the 100 block of Silver Creek Cir. in Madison.
Computers and other media devices were found, officials said.
Miller was booked into the Madison County Jail, but has bonded out since then.
- Man arrested in Madison for child pornography
- Madison counselor arrested on child pornography charges
- Etowah County man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Huntsville Police arrest two men for child pornography
- Former Albertville judge sentenced for child pornography
- How did a child pornography video go viral on Facebook?
- Madison man turns 100
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Huntsville man sentenced for child-sex trafficking in Madison County
- Parents on edge after man arrested for child sex crimes in Madison Co.