Florence Police arrested Bradley Hill for the murder of a man late Thursday night at a home on South Nance Street. He is currently held without bond in the Lauderdale County Detention Center.
The victim, Jason Shawn Allen, 45, was found bleeding in a driveway of the home. Police said he was stabbed with a knife in his side and abdomen. He later died at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital.
Police said the two men had an argument prior to the stabbing. Witnesses identified Hill in the attack, police said.
Officers found Hill in Colbert County, then later arrested him after questioning at the Florence Police Department.
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder
- Two Florence men arrested in murder case
- Florence man pleads guilty to double murder
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- Florence Police arrest man for vandalizing billboard
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Florence man arrested on rape charges
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- Man arrested for attempted murder