Photo Gallery 1 Images
A man is in the Marshall County Jail for several charges after a chase involving multiple agencies.
The Marshall County Sheriff’s Office, U.S. Marshals and a Huntsville police K-9 unit went to a home on Shirt Tail Bend Road on Monday to arrest Edward Cox.
The sheriff’s office says when authorities approached, Cox ran into nearby woods, which led to a chase. The department says he emerged from the woods and was taken to the Marshall County Jail. He’s being held there on a $17,500 bond.
Cox is charged with burglary of a residence by force, burglary, sexual contact of a minor by forcible compulsion and resisting arrest.
- Man arrested for several charges after multi-agency chase in Marshall County
- Crossville man arrested on drug charges after multi-agency raid
- Hazel Green man tased, charged after Marshall County chase
- Two facing drug charges after multi-county police chase
- PHOTOS: Dozens arrested in multi-agency drug round up
- Several suspects arrested in multi-agency saturation in Sand Mountain
- Franklin County sheriff: Man arrested in multi-agency drug trafficking investigation
- Marshall County man charged with meth trafficking
- Two suspects arrested in Etowah County following multi-agency drug investigation
- Multi-agency bust nets 2 pounds of meth, 3 arrests in Morgan County