Cullman Police Chief Kenny Culpepper confirms, a man was arrested for the 2016 murder of a Cullman woman.
Jerome Flanigan is accused of killing 33-year-old Leslie Clements.
Clements' body was found in an apartment on Fuller Street in downtown Cullman in Sept, 2016.
Court documents said, Flanigan choked and/or strangled Clements with a plastic bag and electrical cord. The documents accuse Flanigan of damaging a building and attempting to steal Clements' car.
Investigators have not released more information on the situation.
- Man arrested for murder of Cullman woman
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- 4 arrested on drug trafficking charges in Cullman County
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Massive fire destroys Cullman County church
- Judge rules Cullman County bail system discriminatory
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Man arrested for attempted murder