Decatur Police arrested a Moulton man they said passed off three false prescriptions for controlled medication at a local pharmacy. He's also suspected of the same crime at pharmacies in Lawrence County.
Investigators said he used the forged prescriptions earlier this month at a Walgreens on Beltline Road. It lead to an investigation which resulted in his arrest on Wednesday.
Bradley Lathan is charged with three counts of unlawful possession and receipt of a controlled substance. He's in the Morgan County Jail on $3,500 bond.
- Moulton man arrested for forging prescriptions in Decatur
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Hartselle police arrest man with more than 1,500 doses of cough syrup, forged prescriptions
- Athens teacher accused of forging prescription for pills
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- Three arrested in Moulton after ongoing investigation
- Moulton man dies after motorcycle, car crash
- Moulton man dies in single-vehicle crash
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- Decatur man killed after car hits him walking on Old Moulton Road