Photo Gallery 1 Images
A man is in jail for breaking into a Decatur home.
Officers responded on Sunday to the 1400-block of Brookline Avenue SW after a disturbance was reported. They found the suspect, Marvin Mitchell, at the scene.
Police say Mitchell broke into the victim's home while they were there. The victim had minor injuries.
Mitchell is charged with burglary first-degree. He was booked in the Morgan County Jail with a bond set at $15,000.
- Man arrested for Decatur home invasion
- Man arrested for shooting into Decatur home
- Man killed in Trinity home invasion identified
- Huntsville police arrest 2 in home invasions, drug robberies
- 2 arrested after home invasion in Jackson Co.
- Fort Payne woman arrested, charged for two home invasions
- 2 injured during morning home invasion
- Courtland home invasion led to deadly shooting
- Neighbors react after man killed in home invasion
- A man and woman injured during home invasion in Birmingham