A man was arrested after officers received a complaint concerning a possible disturbance, involving a brown Jeep Grand Cherokee, near 8th St. SE in Decatur.
Armadeus Polk, 38, was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Tampering with Physical Evidence.
According to officers Brandi Reed and Bobby Aldridge, they stopped a vehicle matching the description and identified the passenger as Polk.
During a search of the vehicle Polk was carrying meth, paraphernalia and approximately $954.00, authorities said.
Polk was transported to the Morgan County Jail and held on a $2,000 bond.
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Decatur Utilities water main repair impacting traffic
- Decatur man arrested for child abuse
- Man arrested after car burglaries in Decatur
- Decatur man arrested for stealing roofing material
- Decatur man arrested for identity theft
- Decatur man arrested for impersonating peace officer