Decatur Police arrested a man after forging three different checks in the same day.
Kendarius Martez Ragland, 27, was arrested after officers identified him through video surveillance.
Officials told WAAY 31, the investigation started on Jan 9, 2018 after a call from a business reported a check being stolen and forged.
Officals said, another call was recieved on Jan. 19, 2018 from a second business who reported the checks being stolen and forged.
Officals told WAAY 31, Ragland entered two different branches of Renasant Banks and presented two different checks from the second business in Decatur.
Police obtained four different warrants for Ragland's arrest.
Ragland is being held in the Morgan County Jail on a $5,500 bond.
- Man arrested after forging three checks
- A man was arrested after forging a check
- Leighton woman charged with passing forged checks
- Florence police arrest Muscle Shoals woman on forged check charges
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Hartselle man arrested, accused of forging check meant for his elderly father
- Deputies: 2 found with drugs, forged checks in Athens motel
- Huntsville police: Help identify suspect in investigation into forged checks
- Moulton man arrested for forging prescriptions in Decatur
- Hartselle police arrest man with more than 1,500 doses of cough syrup, forged prescriptions