A man was arrested on Friday after Huntsville Police say he left his 7-month-old child in a car for 20 minutes.
According to authorities, 22-year-old Michael Parker will be charged with Reckless Endangerment of a Child after officers were notified of the situation at the Walmart off of University Drive.
Huntsville Police tell WAAY31 the car air-conditioning was left on and that the child was not harmed. Officials tell us, the child will stay with another family member, until Child Protective Services determines what is next for the child.
- Man arrested after child was left in car, police say
- Police: Man arrested for robbing a child
- Dog left in car dies; police planning charges
- Huntsville police: Man left 2-year-old in hot car while shoplifting at Walmart
- Man arrested in Madison for child pornography
- Decatur man arrested for child abuse
- Decatur man arrested, accused of ramming police car
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man as car break-in suspect
- Police investigating child's death
- Recently adopted child, 1, left in truck dies in Tennessee