Don Hendrix, 70, is accused of sexual torture, sexual abuse and traveling to meet a child for sex.
According to Madison County Jail records, Hendrix was charged with four counts of traveling to meet a child for sex, four counts of sexual abuse in the 1st degree and three counts of sexual torture.
According to authorities, Hendrix allegedly went to a different state and brought the child back with intent to perform sex acts. Authorities say the child is a relative. They also say it happened several times over the past two years.
Hendrix was booked into the Madison County Jail and is still there. His bond was set at $390,000.
- Man accused of sexual torture and sexual abuse
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Man arrested for sodomy and sexual abuse
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sexual abuse
- Lauderdale Co. woman indicted on charges of sexual torture and sexual assault
- Tennessee pastor indicted, accused of sexual abuse of minors
- Two men arrested for sexually abusing minors
- Illegal Immigrant facing sexual abuse charges
- Lawrence County man charged with sexually abusing girls
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child