Charles Jordan, the man accused of shooting and killing a man in Lauderdale County over an argument about loud music, has been charged with murder.
The incident happened in June and witnesses told deputies Jordan shot and killed Michael Watson as an act of self-defense. Deputies say Watson moved towards Jordan aggressively, and Jordan fired into the air once before shooting him.
Jordan is out of the Lauderdale County Detention Center on a $50,000 bond.
- Murder suspect released in Lauderdale County on a $50,000 bond
- Lauderdale County murder suspects released on bond
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Bond revoked for Franklin County murder suspect
- Decatur police: Man steals purse, gets $50,000 bond
- Suspected murders being held without bond
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Lauderdale County standoff suspect surrenders peacefully
- Lauderdale County sets charges, bond for ‘attack squirrel’ owner drug suspect