An 18-year-old is dead after he was shot by his brother during an argument over a honey bun, Fayette County authorities said.
The Fayette County Sheriff's Department said Marcus Jones was found dead from a gunshot wound at a house on Feathers Chapel Drive near Oakland.
His brother, 34-year-old Jerome Howse, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and illegal gun possession.
The sheriff's office said the two were arguing over "a small sum of money and a honey bun."
Jones' Facebook account indicated he had recently graduated from Fayette Ware High School.
Howse is a registired sex offender who was charged in 2011 with Rape.
- Tennessee Man kills teen brother over Honey Bun
- Limestone County sheriff seeks honey bun bandit
- Police: Tennessee man reported killing his wife
- Tennessee teen shot and killed during home invasion
- Bare buns: Half-naked woman falls through Cook Out ceiling
- Update: Missing Huntsville teen found in Tennessee
- Man remembers brother killed in crash in Limestone Co.
- Man suspected in Kentucky officer's death killed in Tennessee
- Tennessee man gets life in prison for officer's killing
- Kentucky deputy shoots, kills suspect in Tennessee