DeKalb County officials confirm, Noe Mateo has been arrested for the killing of a child on February 21, 2017. Authorities say Mateo was related to the victim and they lived in the same home at the time of the murder.
According to a news release, DeKalb County investigators traveled to Cobb County, Georgia after receiving a tip that Mateo was in their jurisdiction. The DeKalb County Grand Jury issued an indictment on the same day.
Mateo is currently in custody in Georgia and will be extradited back to DeKalb County, where he will be held without bond.
- Man Indicted for DeKalb County Murder
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- DeKalb county man charged with murder in Georgia
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Man dies in DeKalb County wreck
- Juvenile accidentally shoots man in Dekalb County
- DeKalb man charged with murder after buried body found
- Huntsville man indicted for strangling, murdering his mother
- Sylvania man in custody after chase with DeKalb County deputy
- Detroit man charged in fatal 2018 DeKalb County wreck