Decatur Police arrested a Huntsville man for a deadly shooting during a home invasion robbery from October.
Michael Bishop of Huntsville is charged with capital murder for the shooting death of Raul Dequesada.
Police found Dequesada dead inside his Chestnut Street home in Decatur on October 27th. According to police, Dequesada was killed during a home invasion and robbery.
The U.S. Marshalls Task Force lead an investigation which lead to Bishop's arrest at a home in Huntsville on Thursday. Bishop is being held without bond in the Morgan County Jail.
Decatur police say Bishop is one of the persons involved in the death of Dequesada but they are still investigating.
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Bond denied for man charged with capital murder in Huntsville
- Defense speaks out after Huntsville capital murder charges dropped
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Trial set in Huntsville capital murder case
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Man brought back from New Orleans to face capital murder charge in Huntsville
- Huntsville police: Man connected to fatal apartment shooting charged with capital murder