Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn met with the media for the final time before hitting the field for A-Day on Saturday, updating the status of quarterback Jarrett Stidham and also addressing some other issues heading into the annual spring scrimmage.
- Malzahn updates Stidham's status for A-Day
- Malzahn thinks Stidham will be 'Ready to roll'
- Malzahn says Stidham will be 'turned loose to do everything' in summer
- Malzahn, Tigers players talk Iron Bowl
- Gus Malzahn inks new deal with Auburn
- Malzahn: Pettway out extended period with fractured scapula
- VIDEO: Malzahn, Smart talk before SEC Championship game
- Auburn releases Malzahn's new 7-year, $49 million contract
- Malzahn to visit Huntsville on 2018 Ambush Tour
- Councilman pushing for historic status