Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn met with the media for the final time before hitting the field for A-Day on Saturday, updating the status of quarterback Jarrett Stidham and also addressing some other issues heading into the annual spring scrimmage.
- Malzahn updates Stidham's status for A-Day
- Malzahn thinks Stidham will be 'Ready to roll'
- Jarrett Stidham leaving Auburn
- Malzahn says Stidham will be 'turned loose to do everything' in summer
- Malzahn previews Mississippi State
- Gus Malzahn Staying at Auburn
- Malzahn, Tigers players talk Iron Bowl
- Gus Malzahn inks new deal with Auburn
- Deshaun Davis, Jarrett Stidham speak with media before Iron Bowl
- Malzahn: Pettway out extended period with fractured scapula