Gus Malzhan and Auburn athletics director Allen Greene touched down in the Rocket City on Tuesday night for the "Ambush Tour" an Auburn Alumni event that makes stops througout the state and during today's visit to Huntsville, Malzhan touched on the status of his quarterback, Jarrett Stidham as he looks to rebound from offseason shoulder surgery.
- Malzahn thinks Stidham will be 'Ready to roll'
- Malzahn updates Stidham's status for A-Day
- Malzahn says Stidham will be 'turned loose to do everything' in summer
- Malzahn, Tigers players talk Iron Bowl
- Gus Malzahn inks new deal with Auburn
- Malzahn: Pettway out extended period with fractured scapula
- VIDEO: Malzahn, Smart talk before SEC Championship game
- Auburn releases Malzahn's new 7-year, $49 million contract
- Malzahn to visit Huntsville on 2018 Ambush Tour
- Malzahn says 2019 has a 'Chance to be our best class'