Gus Malzahn flat out said Auburn got embarrassed last year in Starkville. This year he is telling the team to stay focused, work with a sense of urgency, to keep their record perfect entering the thick of conference play.
Auburn has home SEC opener Saturday
Posted: Sep 24, 2019 10:54 PM
- Malzahn previews Mississippi State
- Gus Malzahn Staying at Auburn
- Malzahn, Tigers players talk Iron Bowl
- Gus Malzahn inks new deal with Auburn
- Malzahn updates Stidham's status for A-Day
- Malzahn: Pettway out extended period with fractured scapula
- VIDEO: Malzahn, Smart talk before SEC Championship game
- Auburn releases Malzahn's new 7-year, $49 million contract
- Malzahn to visit Huntsville on 2018 Ambush Tour
- Malzahn thinks Stidham will be 'Ready to roll'
Scroll for more content...