More good news for Auburn players who didn't hear their name called in the draft.
Auburn's singing sensation, Malik Dunbar, made the Golden State Warriors Summer League roster.
The Warriors first summer league game is Monday, and it's against the Sacramento Kings where Bryce Brown signed a free agent deal.
- Malik Dunbar gets spot on NBA Summer League roster
- Auburn senior Malik Dunbar after Auburn's win over Kentucky
- Malik Langham enters into the NCAA transfer portal
- Spotting hazardous trees
- Collin Sexton declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Tevin Mack withdraws name from NBA Draft
- How to spot counterfeit money
- Summer food bank needs
- STEM Summer Camp
- Summer Showers For Friday