We are tracking yet another round of storms today. The most recent data indicates storms developing around or just west of Nashville by lunchtime. Those storms push southward through the early afternoon, arriving by 3 PM.
At this point, the strongest storms appear to impact areas along and east of I-65, but The Shoals can see gusty wind and small hail, too.
Regardless of location, temperatures will be soaring back into the lower 90s today with heat index values in the lower triple digits. Storms and heat persist through the weekend as well, including the Fourth of July.
- Mainly afternoon storms, a few strong
- A hot afternoon with strong storms possible
- Thursday Afternoon Storms, Then Strong Storms Possible Friday
- Strong storms Tuesday evening
- Strong storms possible Monday
- Dangerous heat, some strong storms
- More afternoon storms Saturday
- Strong to severe thunderstorms possible Saturday afternoon
- Scattered Storms Likely This Afternoon
- Afternoon storms and uncomfortable heat