A woman involved in a wreck with a Madison Police Department officer who was heading to work has died.
Huntsville Police confirmed that Phyllis Pine, 92, died Sunday afternoon at Huntsville Hospital.
The collision happened just before 2 p.m. Saturday afternoon.
While driving to work, Madison Police said the officer's car was hit on Wall Triana Highway near McCrary Road. The officer and Pine were both transported to Huntsville Hospital with what Madison police and HEMSI both said at the time were non-life threatening injuries.
Because the crash took place in Huntsville, the Huntsville Police Department is in charge of the investigation.
Huntsville Police said video from the Madison Police car has not been downloaded as of Sunday afternoon. They also said that the officer involved in the wreck is still in the hospital.
- 92-year-old woman dies following wreck with Madison police officer
- Madison police officer hurt in wreck
- Teenager dies in Madison County wreck
- Madison police officer involved in wreck in Huntsville
- Madison police: Wreck on Madison Boulevard causing traffic delays
- Huntsville police officer hospitalized after wreck has died
- Moulton woman dies from injuries after wreck
- Tennessee woman dies in Madison County crash
- Madison Police Department hiring police officers
- Madison County man saves woman from fiery car wreck