Madison City Police Department has arrested a man and charged him with nine counts of unlawful breaking and entering to an automobile and six counts of fourth-degree theft of property.
Teanthony Rayshawn Murrell, 22, of Madison was arrested April 2 and booked on a $48,000 bond, said Capt. John Stringer of the department.
He was arrested on warrants obtained by detectives after an investigation into multiple cases of vehicle burglaries, Stringer said.
- Madison police charge man in vehicle burglaries
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- Decatur police charge man with burglary, theft from business
- Florence police charge man in burglary, domestic violence
- Police seek help with Huntsville, Madison business burglaries spree
- UPDATE: Madison County sheriff identifies burglary suspect
- Decatur Police: Suspect arrested for burglary, vehicle theft
- Florence police charge man with taking off with running vehicle
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Madison man turns 100