Photo Gallery 6 Images
The Madison Police Department says it has now made six arrests in the May 6 murder of Luke Robert Pratt in a home on Skyline Road.
The department said another suspect, Kenneth Khesahn Altonia Harvey, is still at large. Capt. John Stringer, police spokesman, said he may be in Jacksonville, Fla., and that he faces charges of murder and first-degree burglary.
Capt. John Stringer, department spokesman, said Caeleb Ryan Kegley, 19, of Athens was arrested May 16 and charged with murder and first-degree burglary. His bond was set at $120,000.
The other arrests in the case announced by the department are:
About 1:30 a.m. May 6, patrol officers found Pratt dead inside the Skyline Road residence. He had been stabbed. A second victim, who has not been identified, was transported to Huntsville Hospital.
- Madison police arrest another in Skyline Road murder; 1 suspect at large
- Madison police: Another Skyline Road murder suspect caught in Florida
- Madison police: 8th suspect charged in Skyline Road murder
- Madison police charge 2 more in Skyline Road murder
- Madison police: Failed drug robbery led to Skyline Road murder; 8 suspects now involved
- Another Skyline Road murder suspect has preliminary hearing
- Second suspect arrested after deadly shooting on Skyline Road in Madison
- Police: Madison murder suspect arrested on Florida beach
- UPDATE: Large field fire in Madison County
- Madison County Sheriff's Office makes murder arrest