Madison police have arrested a child for making a threat against a school.
Police said they received a tip Monday through their confidential tip line that a student had made a possible threat against a school in the city.
The student was arrested Tuesday for making terrorist threats, police said.
Police did not release the student's age or what school may have been threatened.
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Madison County juvenile charged in Alabaster school threat
- Investigation into shooting of Madison juvenile continues
- Madison police: Runaway teens from juvenile facility have been detained
- Juvenile taken into custody for Section High School threat
- Madison Police arrest suspect in Walmart bomb threat
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Decatur police plan to arrest suspect behind school bomb threat
- Decatur police: Georgia man arrested for making school bomb threat
- House passes school policies for juvenile offenders