Madison police have arrested a child for making a threat against a school.
Police said they received a tip Monday through their confidential tip line that a student had made a possible threat against a school in the city.
The student was arrested Tuesday for making terrorist threats, police said.
Police did not release the student's age or what school may have been threatened.
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Madison County juvenile charged in Alabaster school threat
- Investigation into shooting of Madison juvenile continues
- Madison Police arrest suspect in Walmart bomb threat
- Juvenile taken into custody for Section High School threat
- Juvenile arrested for possessing BB gun in Crossville Middle School
- Madison County DA's office discusses seriousness of school threats
- House passes school policies for juvenile offenders
- Suspect arrested in regards to threats made against a City of Madison School
- Madison Walmart cleared after bomb threat