Madison police say drivers should avoid the area of Exit 9 westbound to Interstate 565 for the next hour due to a wreck with injuries.
Don Webster with Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. said one person has non-life-threatening injuries. He said an ambulance arrived to scene and traffic is backed up at the Wall Triana Highway and Madison Boulevard exit.
For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Exit 9 westbound to Interstate 565 due to wreck
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck cleared on Interstate 565 westbound in Madison
- Madison police respond to Interstate 565 wreck, ice on roads
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting